Settlement Terms and Conditions
We support 7 payment methods, including 1 e-wallet and 6 credit card payment methods. Customers can quickly complete a series of operations such as online ordering, ordering, and payment through these 7 fast payment methods. The 7 payment methods are as follows:
- E-wallet Payment Method: Customers can enter the PayPal express checkout process, only need to authorize the connection of the PayPal account, fill in the receiving information, and then use PayPal to complete the payment quickly.
- Credit Card Payment Method: After entering the credit card payment channel, the customer only needs to fill in the receiving information, enter the payment entrance, fill in the credit card information, and then complete the payment quickly.
- PayPal（Electronic Wallet）: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money order.
- Visa: A VISA card is an international payment card introduced by Visa International Service Association, a payment network based in the US, cooperating with financial institutions to issue different branded VISA cards. Currently, VISA cards are available in over 190 countries worldwide and are the most commonly used card type. You can use VISA cards to do online shopping and transact at almost everywhere that accepts VISA around the world, including cash withdrawal, bank transfer and savings deposit. Also, VISA cardholders often enjoy more exclusive promotions and offers. Currently, HSBC has a variety of cards to suit every lifestyle.
- Master: Mastercard Inc. is the second-largest payment-processing corporation worldwide. It offers a range of financial services. Its headquarters are in Purchase, New York.
- Maestro: Mastercard Maestro is a brand of debit cards and prepaid cards owned by Mastercard that was introduced in 1991. Maestro is accepted at around fifteen million point of sale outlets in 93 countries. Starting July 1, 2023, Mastercard will phase out Maestro across Europe.
- American_Express: American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Diners_Club: Diners Club International, founded as Diners Club, is a charge card company owned by Discover Financial Services.
- Discover: Discover is a credit card brand issued primarily in the United States. It was introduced by Sears in 1985. When launched, Discover did not charge an annual fee and offered a higher-than-normal credit limit, features that were disruptive to the existing credit card industry.
Conditions required for customer payment:
- When customers place an order, they need to accurately fill in the accurate name, address, telephone number, and information to ensure that the package can be delivered to you accurately.
- Customer payment needs to have the above payment channels we support, electronic wallet (Paypal), credit card channels (Visa, Master, Maestro, American Express, Diners Club, Discover)
- We do not support fraudulent orders, and once our system identifies a suspected fraudulent order, we generally cancel or close the order and refund the money.
Customer's services, rights, responsibilities and obligations:
- Free shipping; we offer free shipping for all deliveries in the regions we sell, customers do not need to pay any shipping fees.
- Tax-free service; our customers do not need to pay additional taxes for their orders, we have already paid the relevant taxes for our customers.
- 7-day no-reason return service; within 7 days after the customer receives the product, you can contact us, we provide 7-day no-reason return service.
- 180-day after-sales maintenance service; within 180 days after the customer receives the product, you can contact us and we will provide after-sales maintenance service.
- Responsibilities and obligations; customers should track the logistics track of the product in time to ensure that when the product arrives, the express delivery is collected as soon as possible to avoid the loss of the package. After receiving the product, the customer should check the product at the first time, and if there is any problem, they should contact us at the first time, so as to facilitate us to solve the problem. If the product needs to be returned, after we provide the logistics information, the customer should contact the local logistics company in time to send the product back to us as soon as possible. Upon receipt, the product will be inspected and refunded or re-shipped.