Settlement Terms and Conditions
We support 7 payment methods. Customers can quickly complete a series of operations such as online ordering, placing an order, and payment through these 7 fast payment methods. The 7 payment methods are as follows:
- PayPal: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders
- Visa: A VISA card is an international payment card introduced by Visa International Service Association, a payment network based in the US, cooperating with financial institutions to issue different branded VISA cards. Currently, VISA cards are available in over 190 countries worldwide and are the most commonly used card type. You can use VISA cards to do online shopping and transact at almost everywhere that accepts VISA around the world, including cash withdrawal, bank transfer and savings deposit. Also, VISA cardholders often enjoy more exclusive promotions and offers. Currently, HSBC has a variety of cards to suit every lifestyle.
- Master: Mastercard Inc. is the second-largest payment-processing corporation worldwide. It offers a range of financial services. Its headquarters are in Purchase, New York.
- Maestro: Mastercard Maestro is a brand of debit cards and prepaid cards owned by Mastercard that was introduced in 1991. Maestro is accepted at around fifteen million point of sale outlets in 93 countries. Starting July 1, 2023, Mastercard will phase out Maestro across Europe.
- American_Express: American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Diners_Club: Diners Club International, founded as Diners Club, is a charge card company owned by Discover Financial Services.
- Discover: Discover is a credit card brand issued primarily in the United States. It was introduced by Sears in 1985. When launched, Discover did not charge an annual fee and offered a higher-than-normal credit limit, features that were disruptive to the existing credit card industry.