Airpods Pro 2
Airpods Pro 2
All our products are brand new, we do not sell refurbished and used products.
7-Day No-Reason Return Service
7-Day No-Reason Return Service
We provide a 7-day no-reason return service, and you can apply to us within 7 days of receiving the product.
180-Day After-Sales Maintenance Service
180-Day After-Sales Maintenance Service
We provide 180-day after-sales maintenance service, and you can apply to us within 180 days of receiving the product.
- Authorized dealers
- Wholesale promotional price
- Source production factory channel
- The product matches the picture 100%
- The picture is the real product out of the box
- Brand new product, the product has a plastic seal
- 7 days no reason to return
- 180 days after-sales maintenance service
- RICHER AUDIO EXPERIENCE – The designed H2 chip pushes advanced audio performance even further, resulting in smarter noise cancellation and more immersive sound. The low-distortion, custom-built driver delivers crisp, clear high notes and deep, rich bass in stunning definition. So every sound is more vivid than ever..Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ear
- NEXT-LEVEL ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION – Up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation than the previous AirPods Pro for dramatically less noise on your commute, or when you want to focus. Adaptive Transparency lets you comfortably hear the world around you, adjusting for intense noise—like sirens or construction—in real time.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT – Now with four pairs of silicone tips (XS, S, M, L) to fit a wider range of ears and provide all-day comfort. The tips create an acoustic seal to help keep out noise and secure AirPods Pro in place.
- SOUND ALL AROUND – Personalized Spatial Audio surrounds you in sound tuned just for you. It works with dynamic head tracking to immerse you deeper in music and movies.
- HIGHER LEVEL OF CONTROL – Now you can swipe the stem to adjust volume. Press it to play and pause music or to answer and end a call, or hold it to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Adaptive Transparency.
- A LEAP IN BATTERY LIFE – Up to 6 hours of listening time with Active Noise Cancellation enabled — 33% more than AirPods Pro (1st generation). With the charging case, you can get 30 hours of total listening time with Active Noise Cancellation enabled — 6 hours longer than AirPods Pro (1st generation).
Offline Retail Store
This is our offline retail store. At present, we only have a relatively large price advantage on the Airpods earphone product, which is also the best-selling product in our store.
The reviews made me so excited to order the Airpods Pro 2, and I was so excited to unbox. Then I was really disappointed because the sound is not that great at all. Just a bit better than the Airpods Pro 1. I've bought so many pairs of earbuds and headphones, and I gave away a lot too, so I can tell which ones are better. At this time, Bose QC Earbuds 2 are the best.
Update 10/4: I had to take off 1 star from Bose QC 2 earbuds (from 5 to 4 stars) to give to Airpods Pro 2 due to the noise cancelling issue. I'm a light sleeper, and my partner snores loudly, so I need good ANC earbuds to help me to sleep. The Bose QuietComfort 2 earbuds are smaller than the earlier one, so I can sleep with them. However, they block only 60% of the snore sound while these Airpods Pro 2 earbuds block 90%, and they're more comfortable to sleep with.
I recently bought the AirPods Pro (2nd generation) to replace my Powerbeats Pro. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with them. The design is sleek and compact, making them easy to carry around in my pocket or bag. The earbuds fit securely in my ears and the noise cancellation feature is top-notch. I was able to block out all background noise and immerse myself in my music, podcasts, and phone calls.
One of my favorite features is the transparency mode, which allows me to hear what's going on around me while still wearing the earbuds. This is great for when I'm out and about and need to be aware of my surroundings, or when I'm at the office and need to listen to a colleague speaking to me.
The sound quality on the AirPods Pro is also excellent. The bass is punchy and the highs are crisp and clear. I was able to easily switch between devices, such as my iPhone and MacBook, thanks to the seamless connectivity of the AirPods Pro (though it can be sketchy sometimes).
Overall, I highly recommend the AirPods Pro to anyone in need of a reliable and high-quality pair of earbuds. They are definitely worth the investment if you’re willing to spend a bit of premium.
I had an older set of the original AirPods and after a few years the batteries on them died and I kept waiting to get a new pair and I'm upset it took so long because these are amazing. They are leaps and bounds better than the older models and I'm kind of kicking myself for taking so long to upgrade. There are a ton of new features but the sound canceling and sound pass through features are amazing. The sound canceling is so complete it just makes it seem like all the world shuts off. Or you can use the pass through where you can hear pretty well all the things happening around you within a few feet radius while still hearing your audio crystal clear.
It comes with extra and different size ear pieces, charging cord, two earpieces and the charging case. It does not come with a plug adapter, just the lighting/usb-c cord. Its just what you would expect from apple in quality, it's a great set of headphones overall. Check out my photos for a closer look and I hope this helped.
These are perfect in every way possible. The sound, noise canceling, quality, battery life, everything. I originally had the airpods pro (1st gen) and the sony wf 1000 xm4. I liked everything about the sonys but I needed up using the airpods pro more even though the noise canceling, sound, and battery life was better on the sonys… except for the comfort. The new airpods pro 2 though are everything I liked about the sonys but now way more practical, so much more comfortable. In the review, I’ll mention the sony WF 1000 XM4, as those were the best of the best, cost me $280
My thoughts on the Apple Airpods pro 2
Excellent quality. Same build as the first gen pros. The case has a speaker now and a place to attach a lanyard. Same unboxing as other airpods. Comes with usb c to lightning cable and 3 eartips- XS, S, L. No xl, the m is on the buds by default. The case feels nice really solid, lid is rock solid and doesn’t wobble. (one of my issues with my sonys was that the case didn’t feel worth the high price it was)
Great, like true noise canceling. Not noise reduction, like you can’t hear anything. Kind of magical. Seriously be careful with how powerful it can be, I’ll be running with these in transparency. Neck and neck with my old sonys. Those were amazing to begin with, but with foam tips. I’d be interested to see if the noise canceling is better with foam tips on the airpods pro 2. Is it 2x better than the gen 1 pros? I don’t think it’s THAT much better but it’s for sure noticeably stronger. The fit of the buds is great, while still being comfortable.
Sounds like real life. Since they are so light, it adds to the experience. Have yet to test the adaptivity of it, but sounds great to me.
Slightly better than gen 1 pros. Sounds like an airpods mic. (not a bad thing) Clear and blocks out background noise, good for at home or work.
These sound fantastic. More clear at lower volumes now. Bass is also improved. The surround sound feature is cool, but I like how stereo sounds because not all special audio songs are mastered perfectly.
Have yet to run the battery to zero. They are rated for 30 hours in the case and 6 hour earbud battery life. 6 hours is more than enough for almost all people. It’s nice that I can charge it with my apple watch charger now. Magsafe and qi also works. And of course so does lightning.
All and all, these are the best of the best. I have used the best of the best, but these I will use more than my old sonys and gen 1 pros because of how perfect they are. Apple hit every box this time around, and I was really impressed. Easy reccomendation for anyone, especially those already in the apple eco system.