Hello Libra, the goddess of love, luxury and liberty.
Thank you for providing us with a much-needed presence next month. As we leave the down-to-earth Virgo and enter the sexy and fun Libra, here are a few things to keep in mind over the next month that can help you perform so much now and in the months ahead.
What might you ask? Well, one's romance and partnership, if you will, and opening up to a more social environment. This energy that we will feel should bring more happiness, peace and balance. However, you also need to put in some effort to create these magical experiences in the future.
Astrologically speaking, we are aligning with the autumnal equinox, the first day of autumn, which brings equal times of day and night. Pure and perfect balance, the Libra of Libra loves that. After all, they are scales that require both parties to be equal in all things, especially harmony and justice.
So keep that in mind as we discuss expanding and/or reducing your "friend" during Libra season and Scorpio season, as her claws will be stretched out and ready to conquer in October.
What does all this mean? First, if there is time for change and transformation, it is the time – the perfect time to make a plan and start moving forward. You don't have to wait for New Year's Eve and resolutions because your new beginning can begin now.
Cardinal, air signs Libra (Aries, Cancer, Capricorn) are a natural strength and ambitious leader who loves to keep going. So how will your sign benefit from their Libra energy? Creative, restless, always coming up with new ideas, Libras take care of business, an energy that all signs can tap into right now. So, take advantage of Libra's need and desire for balance (hence Libra attached to Libra) to put yourself at the center and connect to your basic desire for what you need and want in terms of giving and receiving.
An important question to ask yourself is: Are my relationships good for me? The next question is: are they consistent with what I want and need? In fact, most of us don't set enough boundaries and give far more than we get. Libra's scales of justice implore you to answer these questions and fix or ignore what doesn't work for you now or in the foreseeable future. A wake-up call, if you will, for those you feel supported and those who are absorbing your much-needed self-care energy, aka unsupportive energy suckers.
During Libra season, take the time to assess the situation. If you like journaling, that's great, start right away. If you're not, then maybe a few sheets of paper in a quiet environment will suffice. Whichever method you choose, make a list of your friends and enemies, and from there, you can decipher what you need to do, who to ignore, and/or have a heart-to-heart conversation about the way forward.
Let the energy of loving Libra be the catalyst for how you handle everything this month. It's a sure-fire way to get Liberty to work when you wipe the slate clean and start over.
Unleash your life force energy Your vital force, the source of invaluable energy and connection to Mother Earth, needs to be kept alive physically, mentally, and emotionally. This means that you are now number one, which is the priority.
Self-care tips to help you stay consistent during Libra season. • Connect to Earth Energy: Take advantage of the fresh fall air and get outdoors. Soak in the vitamin D in the sun, go for a walk, invite friends and family to join in, and take time to connect. Recharging in nature is healing and replenishes your energy. Also, make sure you stay super hydrated.
• Eat healthier: You don't need to ditch all your favorite junk foods; balance them with healthier alternatives and keep your body clean and clean during Libra season. Get these chemicals out of your body and eat fruits, vegetables, healthy oils, and clean proteins. The energy of your mind, body, and soul will be so grateful, and in return, you will have a brighter outlook, you will feel more relaxed, and your brain will not be lost. Oh your skin will love you.
• Meditate with Crystals: Nothing balances our 'life force' energies like meditation with gems and crystals, especially when you're feeling exhausted and slow to move. Whether you choose to hold the gemstones or wear them around your wrist or neck, incorporating their healing energy into meditation and breathing exercises will leave you feeling a hundred times more energized and stable. Try this in increments of 10, 20, and finally 30 minutes. Like all exercises, it will get easier over time and you will feel the need to practice more often. Our health and balance range will keep you calm during meditation and stress-free for the rest of the day.
• Balance your chakras: The fastest way to eliminate negativity and allow positivity to flow naturally is to balance your seven chakras. When you take a few minutes out of your day to achieve this, you will be completely amazed at how calm, free, peaceful and intuitive you become. Here is a link that you can come back to after reading the rest of this article that can help you learn more about your chakras.
• Unplug: When Libra season is in need of balance, some other great tips to remember right now are to unplug everything. Stay away from social media, TV, news, and all forms of electronics that can make you so negative and disrupt your nervous system, which creates a whole host of problems. Listen to your favorite music and try some new recipes. Read a good book or take a long shower. You will feel better.
•Yoga can make you a yogi: An inspiring practice like yoga will help you achieve your physical, mental and spiritual goals at the same time, and it doesn't take you an hour (hopefully you can), but you For beginners, start with 10 minutes a day. Breathing and physical exercises during yoga will help you cleanse your mind, flush out toxins, and after that, you'll love a whole new person.
• More Zzzzz's: Let's get some sleep too, okay? Libras love their sleep, and you should use the Libra season to create better nighttime rituals. A lot of what we've said above will help burn you out and give you a good night's sleep. Crystals like amethyst are also a great way to connect your conscious with your subconscious and bring you a soothing energy. You may even start having vivid dreams. Click here for our Amethyst Collection.
Now that we've covered the basics of unleashing your life force energy and discussed ways to handle everything with love, let's talk luxury. Most Libras have high taste and their preferences are on the high side, but they have a good eye for balancing spending because they also need harmony in their daily lives. Granted, that's easier said than done for so many of us, but with some candles, luxurious bath salts, and relaxing music, you'll create heaven.
Take a good rest this Libra season, especially since we'll be entering Mercury retrograde at the end of the month. Unplug (as above) and relax. If you have a romantic interest in your life, this is the best month to get your love vibrations going and destroying each other. All single ladies, tune in and turn on your "mixed" vibe, because love is in the air and you literally don't want to miss it.
Gratitude is an attitude that is honed and developed during Libra season, especially before we enter Scorpio season and life gets hectic. Learning to embrace what we have while striving to achieve what we want is a gift not to be taken lightly or squandered. Connect, connect, connect. Thanks to Libra's ruler Venus, the planet of love, you'll crave more social time. Libras are the most hosts, and they'll find ways to throw a party in a dizzying snowstorm. So put on your party hat, stay safe and have fun. Somewhere in the mix, your future love may be waiting for you, and the current cosmic energies will fully support you.
Here are some astrological dates to watch out for during the 2022 Libra season that will affect all zodiac signs. September 26: Mercury retrograde begins. Mercury is retrograde in the air sign of Libra. The air element rules Mercury, so feel strong in this sign. This power can increase the energetic effects of Mercury retrograde, which can make us feel more distracted, or possibly mentally lost. However, we can work for us by adapting and connecting our intuitions.
Mercury retrograde is a great time to connect with our subconscious and discover information about our past. Secrets are often revealed, or we may even gain a deeper understanding of the events that have happened in our lives over the past three to four months. Any mental uncertainty we feel during this period is also crucial to pausing before moving on. However, if we are patient and open to the message Mercury is sending us, we can harness this energy effectively and positively.
September 29: Sun trine Saturn retrograde in Aquarius. Saturn's dynamic, productive influence gives us confidence in the life we want. This solid earth energy helps us plan and fulfill our obligations. Great day to read, cook or hang out outdoors. Earlier in the day, Venus in Scorpio will also be in retrograde trine Neptune in Pisces - a good day.
October 7: The Sun conjunct Mars in Libra. Strange and powerful dream. slumber. It's also the first day Venus enters Sagittarius -- another dynamic day.
October 9: The Sun retrogrades conjunct Mercury in Libra. During Mercury Rx, it's the perfect day to sign a contract or buy that expensive gift you've been eyeing.
October 15: Sun trine Jupiter retrograde in Aquarius. Hopeful, optimistic, but restless and possibly reckless. Great for talking about the future, not for sleeping or problem solving. Jupiter's energy can be wild or scattered. There will be revelations on this day. May want to be quiet and contemplative today.
October 17: The Sun squares Pluto in Capricornus. This transit represents a powerful point of change. There may be new plans; the tricky part is managing stress and anxiety. You may feel rushed or overwhelmed, but everything will be fine. When Pluto gets involved, complex fates are brewing, and we won't know the details until much later. This is also the last day of Jupiter retrograde.
Have fun this Libra season and don't forget to tap into more love, enjoy more luxury, and free yourself from those who disagree with your future goals. Most importantly, smile every day.
Our zodiac, Constellation and Birthstone bracelets, necklaces keep you protected from head to toe. Your destiny is waiting for you.